all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

viernes, mayo 05, 2006

relax, don't do it

eh. i don't really know what that frankie goes to hollywood song is all about, but it was the first thing that came into my head when i went to write a title. lately i've been putting lyrics into my conversations. example: to my friend who said a bug was on her boob i say, "did you get some attack-with-love-pure- bug-beauty-make-out action?" to the boy who sits next to me in hinduism class, chewing bubble gum i say, "you smell like strawberry fields forever." etc. glad i can be normal.

FINALS ARE OVER. i will probably never take one again in my life. it hasn't settled in. my head still thinks it belongs to a student because i still have a lot to do as a student. a couple of books to read, some presentations to get together. life in india will be grand. don't forget i leave on the 21st.

now i'm going to make some calls to mexico. oh! it's cinco de mayo. does your oldies station have a mariachi band playing live in the studio? cause ours does. it's a wonderful thing. one call to mexico, one to portland, and another to virginia. it's time to be serious about life after august.

have some fun today. i know i will.

3 Comments:

  • At 08 mayo, 2006 05:26, Blogger myleswerntz said…

    i have a plain gray shirt waiting for you. i'll leave it in my room.

     
  • At 09 mayo, 2006 10:10, Blogger celina said…

    what? am i supposed to come to your room to get it? myles - seriously - you bring it to me. that's the way these things work. i like you lots.

     
  • At 09 mayo, 2006 14:20, Blogger myleswerntz said…

    dear celina, i'm in s-town. i'm a slacker. i'll call scotty and see if i can arrange a drop sometime this week. it'll give me something to tide me over til you get back from your round the world jaunt.

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home