all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

martes, mayo 09, 2006

try try again

done and done. finals are over. i started reading my assigned novel for india class. it's like jane austen meets bengal, except this author's a man. it's taken some time to get into, but now i like it. it's called gora.

at the grocery store i saw a curious boy gag after picking up a piece of strong romano cheese and smelling it. the image is still in my head.

a couple making out as they ordered their caramel frappucinnos and white chocolate mocha - image still in head.

don't know what causes those kind of things to remain, but visions stay with me for a long time.

this is nothing. i felt like i should write something, but i've written nothing. the first things that came into my head.

yesterday i got a massage. that was really nice.

i'm out.