all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

miércoles, septiembre 06, 2006

pictures of my new home

snickers is the household dog. she's been misbehaving lately, but i think she's under control now. i'm trying to make her my friend and am finding that it's much easier than befriending denver combs. she's a nice dog.



the clearing, side & front view. i live here on the third floor.










reading by the window in my room. there's not a whole lot to do right now except walk the neighborhood exploring and looking for a job. i'm enjoying the time and taking up as much reading as i can. i'm reading the silence of st. thomas by josef pieper for a second time and started reading city of joy.





























my room and evidence of my not so good camera. i apologize for the blurriness of the picture. here's a view of my bed and the window i've enjoyed reading beside.

the wall opposite my bed has been decorated by a cork board and photos. here's a fuller picture of the room showing the table with the computer.
























jen worked very hard knitting the blanket that is now on my bed. a great gift and surprise! i did take more pictures of my room, but there not worth posting because they're not the greatest pictures. maybe later i'll find a better camera, but for now these will have to do.

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home