all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, julio 17, 2006

on my way

i leave today at 3PM for my flight to chicago. last night, i finished my application. it took a long time as i was made to reflect upon great questions like, "what do you hope to change about yourself during your time with us?" and "why are you interested in reba place?" it also took me a good bit of time to think about all my strengths and weaknesses.

here's what i came up with:

strengths - organizing, plannin, communicating,listening, nurturing, serving, hospitality, writing, teaching, being open to new ideas, learning languages, taking criticism from those who love me, initiating friendships, implementing ideas, following directions, asking questions, cooking, being creative, reading people's responses, humor, giving gifts...

weaknesses - impatience, taking too long to make decisions, responding poorly to criticism from strangers, asking too many questions, being insecure in new environments, worrying, budgeting, being overly frank with others, reliance on comforts, using silly behavior and jokes to make people like me, insecurities about physical looks, fashion - clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry...

hopefully these are the strengths and weaknesses of someone they would want to be in community with.

1 Comments:

  • At 17 julio, 2006 17:08, Blogger JD said…

    hey chica - i found you!!

    through devina of course.

    love you girl, i'm glad there is a way i can know about your life. jen

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home