all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

jueves, agosto 10, 2006

me + radio + tv = something to blog about

i think i'm in love. yesterday on all things considered, i heard michele norris interview jose gonzales. he was crushable when he spoke - he has this lovely, unique accent that is a blend of his european and latin american roots (his parents are from argentina, and he was born in sweden). when i heard his music, i fell in love.

it's enough to make me a little sad that i'm missing acl. please tell me you will go see him. he plays on the last day of the festival from 3:30-4:30 at the at&t blue room. no one worthwhile overlaps his concert. trust me. you'll like. if you click on the link above, you can listen to the interview. if you go to the bottom of page under "related npr stories," there's a link to hear him in concert.



in other news...did you watch project runway? michael kors was back! though he was a little boring. he didn't give us any prized phrases to repeat and use as often as we can in conversation. i was excited that michael won. he is quickly becoming my favorite.

but what was up with this?
bradley's modern day version of cher was horrible. my friend jonmark said he took a costume design class once for theater. he's pretty sure he could make this outfit. now that i look at the picture, i realize how bad it really was.

jonmark called it and knew bradley was the one to go.

i have to say, though, last night i was really hoping that vincent would be the one to go. his twiggy outfit was disgusting. the whole presentation (especially with the fake lashes drawn on his model) made me think of the movie clockwork orange. plus, he really annoys me. maybe he'll be "auf'd" next week.

nothing like a little project runway to help pass an hour with mindless conversation and good fashion. well, good minus bradley and vincent.

1 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home