all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

viernes, julio 14, 2006

when i was younger and thought of myself i never dreamed i'd become like this

guess what mistake i made this time? turns out my flight doesn't leave at 7 on mon. morning like i thought it did. it leaves at 7 P.M. P.M. that means night. all this time, i thought i had booked the flight for the morning, so i never looked closely at my itinerary. and now it's too late to change without eating a ridiculous fee.

so. that means i will miss the first day of the conference - no stanley hauerwas. no psalters concert. it also means i will miss registeration, so not i'm waiting for a response to see if i'll still be able to even attend. surely so, but you never know. i never would have thought i'd make a mistake differentiating between a.m. and p.m.

i let that one little mistake set my thoughts off today: nothing's going to go right. my job ends in july. i'm going to have no money to live. and so on.

then i'm left to consider how ridiculous i am when i allow worry to get the better of me.

so now it's an hour until lunch and things are better. i've had my small/HUGE dilemma for the day and can now have my fun.

ah. living.

1 Comments:

  • At 14 julio, 2006 12:36, Blogger Amy said…

    Don't feel bad, my dad did the same thing with a flight this year. He only realized the day before he left!

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home