all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

martes, enero 31, 2006

weekend update

i have so much reading to do for tomorrow. i have no idea where the time went. i'm only taking two classes, and i'm still doing things last minute. i played way too much this weekend.

my sister devina was in town. on fri. night we went to a birthday party. her perception was that a lot of my friends were "tanked." i don't know...i didn't feel like they were, but who's to argue with a perception? saturday morning we drove to san antonio for my cousin's baby shower. it was raining the whole way down, and i nearly wrecked on sI-35. i came as close the red suv in front me as i could possibly get without hitting it. the vision that came to my head? the brady bunch episode where marsha beats greg and proves she's the better driver because she got closer to the cone with the egg on it without breaking it. greg broke the egg. i didn't. i am marsha brady. see the logic there?

we drove back home after the shower. rushed to find something red to wear and went to a chinese new year party at the clay pot, where the premiere meal was the hot dog - since it's the year of the dog. now if there was a party were people were tanked - this was it. there had to have been at least 30 bottles of wine sitting out for people to sample. i met some interesting people, but i always wonder if they'd be just as interesting sober.

yesterday i did read some, but not enough. i felt like i had a productive day, though, because i worked from 9-4 and still managed to mail out my first round of support letters for the trip to india, make sesame green beans for our life group meal, and prepare to present my life story for the meeting. so, see, reading the 30 pages that i did read doesn't sound too bad.

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home