all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, enero 02, 2006

new year's eve party photos

this year, my roommates and i hosted a pajama new year's eve party. even though i was writing a paper most of the day, i had almost forgotten all about all the things i had to do before the third. at midnight i found myself surrounded by people i loved. it was the best new year's party i've ever been to.

i'm actually starting another paper today, but i wanted to post these pictures from the party - i guess i wanted to take pictures with everyone that night. we moved everything out of the dining room and made it look like a bed. we hung stars and lights on the ceiling, lit candles everywhere else, and served breakfast food. the only thing missing was my family.

me and christy

me and jeff (i look so tired - remember i was paper-writing all day)

here i am again, with amy

zach and amy - recently engaged

landon (who was wearing a robe earlier) and amy - caught by surprise

i'll post more pictures later.

1 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home