all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, enero 09, 2006

i would like to be you just for a few habit forming years

i survived the i-term with enough desire to continue. it could've been disastrous. i could've finished the course tired, not wanting to begin my classes this semster, but it's not that bad. i'm in a frame of mind to start class. i'm determined to end my year at truett strong.

i woke up early this morning, got dressed for work, came to the computer lab to look up the books i need for class...it's my last full semester at truett. sometimes i get so excited i have to remind myself not to be too anxious. other times (like when friends ask me if i'll be moving or staying) it makes me really sad. i try not to let myself think about it too much - the future. for now, i'd rather enjoy my moments in waco, not giving thought to the fact that there's a chance i'll be moving away. it's difficult to not think about it, though. i just keep telling myself it's way too early to start. after all, i still have the trip to india before my august graduation. i wish i could be more of the kind of person who lives for the moment. though i have to say, i'm much better now than i used to be. thank god for change.