all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

martes, febrero 21, 2006

hide away, soon you'll finely wonder, wonder to me

my mood seems to be directly tied to the weather. this means that lately, most days, i would rather be in bed. all day long.

this morning as i had my cup of coffee at the tues. morning spot, a little boy wanted his mom to see the train, but she kept thinking he meant the rain. she couldn't see the train, but i could and i wanted to tell her. instead i kept reading.

i was pricked three times today. 1 - to see if i could donate blood (i couldn't) 2 - hepatitis a vaccination in my left arm 3 - hepatitis b vaccination in my right arm (4 if you count the stinging realization that someone may have better things to do than be my friend)

i have a test tomorrow. i don't want to study. it's almost 8 pm, and i have no idea what i would write about for possible essays. i've read all the material, listened and participated in class, and reviewed most of my notes. it's just a matter of getting my thoughts together. have i mentioned that i don't want to do it? if i didn't care about my grade, or doing my best, or not disappointing myself and my professor, i'd go to bed. i'm at the library, studying.

i'm thinking about giving up tv for lent. grey's anatomy? it's making me hesitate. that probably means i should do it.

i finished the oil chalk drawing i started last night. i really like it and want to frame it, but i keep thinking it may be a little lame and very vain to do that. maybe i'll give it away.

someone's cell phone just went off, playing la vie boheme. i was reminded of my friends ashley and meredith who were listening to it when i walked in on them studying today. then they dedicated different songs to me; the title of this post is from one of the songs they played.