all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, febrero 13, 2006

monday mornin' wasn't all i hoped it would be

if i could bottle up all the milk i spilled at work yesterday (i'm not being figurative), you could all have yourselves a couple of full bowls of cereal. i made too many mistakes to even write about.

when i got home i was so tired i couldn't fall asleep. instead, i sat on the couch and watched part of girl, interrupted until my eyes didn't want to watch anymore. did you know there's a wilco song in that movie?

a new week. i'm already off to an awkward beginning. i woke up late (i know, shouldn't have watched the movie) and got to the library at ten after eight. my article was due at eight. it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but i also realized that i left my debit card in my shirt pocket. my work shirt. the one that gets put in the bin for the cleaners to pick up. i'm calling to see if there's anything that can be done about that. i may be making calls to the bank...

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home