all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, octubre 16, 2006

not what i miss

saturday night a couple of friends and i sat on the porch talking. somehow we started talking about scents and i remembered how much i loved and missed bath&body's peppermint grapefruit body wash and salt scrub. right now it feels a little weird that i once paid so much money for something like that. now when i bathe like twice a week in an effort to feel like i'm doing something for the environment by conserving water.

"what else do i miss?" i asked. as soon as i started thinking about it, i realized i made a mistake in asking the question. dwelling on that topic is not good for my soul. most days i don't even have to think about the question to know the answer. so, instead i've decided to think about the things i enjoy about my new home.

i will post them when i have them all down.

no more snow here, just cool weather.

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home