all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

lunes, noviembre 07, 2005

i felt like posting pictures
















ah. memories from happier days. actually, it was hot, dusty, physically draining. but back in september the papers and projects i have due next week didn't even seem to exist.

it's actually not too bad at all. i had a great weekend. you would think that the paper/project outlines still don't exist. though i did spend a lot of time this weekend in the library i also took some time to have some fun.




see, here's proof. it's courtney, christy, and me at a friend's birthday party. we were very silly. i'm afraid we may have scared some people.

and now to do some reading...


3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home