all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

sábado, noviembre 05, 2005

stayed up way too late last night

i have had the same four cds rotating in my car. this is not normal for me. i like to change things up. i try to avoid admitting that i can easily fall into routine and habit (apart from the spiritual disciplines). yesterday, i changed out cds and realized that out of all my cds, i reached for one i had just listened to the other day. i guess i get into my fall mood and listen to music that reminds me of fall. so, if you need some good, fall-driving music, listen to ryan adam's heartbreaker, ghosts of the great highway by sun kil moon, it still moves by my morning jacket, or the kgsr broadcasts compiliation 2005(?), vol. 2. even on the indian summer days, they make me think of fall.

a couple of my friends did this on their blog. i thought it was funny. the idea is to go to google and type in your name followed by the word "needs" and list the first ten results. 1. celina needs a man falling for her
2. celina needs a body guard
3. celina needs a home
4. celina needs some physical regime
5. celina needs the jobs and taxes and low-priced goods
6. celina needs major help
7. celina needs one team for ten-team pool tournament
8. celina needs a solo hit
9. celina needs a little more still to prove herself
10. celina needs a raise

you can't make that kind of stuff up. so, thanks to myles for helping me waste some time before i finish reading a book, catch up on reading for another class, write a paper, and write thank you letters for scholarships.