all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

miércoles, noviembre 30, 2005

the strange boy also kept telling me i looked tired

i finished my paper at 6 am, drove home, took a shower, and went to class. i was one of three or four people who had actually done the assigned reading (i think that's including the professor), so i answered as many of the questions as i could. i guess no one reads if a paper's due. i didn't know that rule. so close to graduating, too. i presented my book review. only, i forgot to bring the book to class with me so i had to go on memory to answer any questions. i think the professor had around 102 for me. then (finally) i turned in my blasted paper. it's actually not too shabby. a nice little history on the spread of christianity to the solomon islands. pretty interesting, actually.

yesterday i found out that i have another paper due tomorrow. not that big of a deal, the professor said. but he wants them well-written. looks like i may be in the library again.

and you know how i get when i'm tired. so silly i'm pretty sure if anyone was meeting me for the first time they'd refuse to ever talk to me again. i'm pretty annoying when i'm silly. i may have offended a couple of strangers already. one boy who i asked to quit singing in the computer lab at school, another who i asked to stop talking so loudly (well, he wasn't a stranger, but he asked me when i stopped loving him. so, i'm pretty sure from now on i'll treat him as though he is a stranger).

now i'm avoiding going to work because they have placed me in another woman's office who likes pink, inspirational sayings, and clutter. yesterday i sat in the chair with my books on my lap. i tried not to touch anything or look at anything for an extended period of time. after about an hour and a half, someone told me there was going to be a fire drill. so, i left. i wonder how long i'll last today?

i guess i should go to the pepto-bismol dungeon of encouragement.

2 Comments:

  • At 30 noviembre, 2005 13:19, Blogger Amy said…

    I think you are GREAT when you are silly:)

     
  • At 01 diciembre, 2005 11:40, Blogger celina said…

    those are all great quotes - but you left out the best one. you know, the question and answer sequence:
    - "so who are we making jealous this time, chase?"
    - "everyone, nicole, everyone."

    thanks for the suggestions.

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home