all my lies are only wishes

I am a bad blogger. I remember that I have a blog about once a year, but I always think I'll write more.

jueves, enero 18, 2007

plans for the day and so on

the snow is lovely.

leading a bible study tonight on the book of amos for the patch household.

going to a meeting to wrap-up the mlk planning and talk about how the mlk weekend went. we had a good response - over 70 volunteers on sat. morning.

i've been neglecting my journaling, writing, blogging. still reading. i finished the gift of peace, and a fictional book called the time-traveler's wife. still reading the book by kathy kelly. also finished the long loneliness by dorothy day.

i've been longing to explore the city (chicago) more. i hear that the cheapest tour of the city is to take a ride on the brown line. so, i'm going to plan to do that soon.

last night i prepared myself to walk to the patch for evening prayer: two pairs of pants, two long-sleeved shirts and a sweater, my long blue coat, two pairs of gloves, a cap. still a little cold.